Last month Sacom has signed a contract for the acquisition of 51% of the share capital of Agafert, a company specialized in the field of trade and distribution of fertilizers and other products for agriculture, a reality which boasts solid business relationships in certain foreign markets particularly attractive for Sacom.

In particular, the proposed transaction should allow to start and /or consolidate the marketing of its products in Kenya, Lebanon, Turkey, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, the former Soviet Union countries, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Russia, Syria, the Dominican Republic and Egypt. The contract signed provides for the acquisition by Sacom of the 51% of the share capital of Agafert by September 30, 2013 and the remaining 49% by May 31, 2017. Sacom, with the acquisition of Agafert, will employ a team of professionals capable of supporting the internationalization of the company, as well as to increase penetration in various markets and complement the skills, with expected benefits in terms of increased revenues and margins.